Southern Paleo Livin'

Southern Paleo Livin'

Monday, June 24, 2013

Kale Chips

So I have heard all this hoopla about kale chips and have been anxious to try them, and I finally got around to making them! They are SO simple, and quite delicious! I even found myself craving more when we finished them.

Ingredients

~1 bunch of kale
~1 tablespoon olive oil
~1 teaspoon seasoned salt (I used sea salt instead)

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite sized pieces (I totally used my hands to do this). Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner (first time I've ever used mine and I was EXCITED!). Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10-15 minutes.



**Note: My large cookie sheet was in use, so I had to dump all my kale onto a smaller sheet. I baked it and turned the kale a few times while baking. It was delicious the whole way through. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment